Saturday, January 5, 2019

Review: The Adventure of the Sinister Stranger: A Short Story

The Adventure of the Sinister Stranger: A Short Story The Adventure of the Sinister Stranger: A Short Story by Agatha Christie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is one of Agatha Christie short stories featuring Tommy and Tuppence Beresford, husband and wife in which they run a PI business. Tommy and Tuppence are very witty and quick with each other which makes them a very enjoyable couple. Every time I read a story of them I know I'm going to get a good laugh out of them. The mystery is easy to figure out, but it's the play of T&T in which I enjoy the most. This short story finds T&T (As I'm known to call them) Have receive a blue envelop of which has information of international importance hidden beneath the stamp, but there not the only ones that are interested in it, it seems that the Russian Mob is also, and Tommy seems to get himself tangled up in it. Like I said the mystery is easy to solve it's Tommy and Tuppence and their quick wit, funny lines which reminds me of the way my husband and I are. I think we've all got a little bit of T&T in us



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment