Monday, June 20, 2016

Review: Deceived

Deceived Deceived by Ashlee Mallory
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Stars. First off I’d like to thank NetGalley for allowing me to read this book in return for my honest opinion.

If you enjoy mystery thrillers, with twist, turns, sitting on the edge of your seat page turning books, can’t put down once you start reading, then this one is for you! This book is fast paced, well developed complex and intriguing plot and characters. The scenes were very well described and thought out.

The main character, Olivia Michaels was a foster child, who is now a successful research analyst with a large brokerage firm in San Francisco with a bright future ahead of her. While working she finds out that someone has been making millions using her identity through insider trading. While in prison, she finds out who set her up and she knows, with the help of some of the other women in the prison, with skills that she will need to get her revenge.

With this being the first book in a new series, I hope the next one is just as intriguing as this one. I would recommend this to anyone that enjoys a good mystery or thriller. I felt the book was well written and will be enjoyed by all.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment