Thursday, June 30, 2016

Review: The Rules of the Game

The Rules of the Game The Rules of the Game by Liz Duffy Adams
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 stars review. I would like to thank NetGallery for allowing me to read this book in return for my honest review.
This episode continues the story of King Charles, his wife Catherine, and his persistent mistress Barbara. Catherine is holding her own with Charles, and how well they fit together as a couple. The story lines are really starting to pick up. I am enjoying these episodes and it’s nice to be able to read them when I don’t have time to sit and read a chapter here and chapters there like normal books. These make a perfect read for people that are busy and on the go! The stories are well written, fast pace, entertaining, engaging, and intriguing. The stories are well thought out and well written, I did discover that each episode is written by different authors. This just makes me want to read the episodes more to see where each person is taking the characters, and where the next person has to begin. I do recommend these episodes to others that enjoy historical fiction, and have limited time to read, but do enjoy reading.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment