Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Review: Whitehall - Episode 3: "On His Blindness"

Whitehall - Episode 3: Whitehall - Episode 3: "On His Blindness" by Barbara Samuel
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 stars review. I would like to thank NetGallery for allowing me to read this book in return for my honest review.

This book continues on where the other two left off. This time we see Charles and Catherine having a disagreement. Catherine refuses to allow Charles’s mistress, Barbara being brought in to her inner circle. Charles gets aggravated over this because Barbara keeps insisting, and I don’t think she’s doing it out of her “goodness for the queen”, and Catherine keeps denying her to Charles. However, Barbara plots, schemes, and knows how to get her way….eventually.

Just like the other two episodes, I did find this episode just as intriguing. It is very well written, fast paced, and kept me entertain. The only thing is it is only about 45 pages, and I want the story to continue on. It is a nice way to enjoy a short story if you have limited time, like reading it on your lunch hour, waiting for your children at ball practice or swimming lessons, or only if you have a short time to read.


View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. There are a lot good cozies to add my TBR list. I like to read dog and cat cozies. My blog has many of reviews of them.
    http://idahobluebird50.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete